Total Pageviews

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Free Chalice from Stella Artois

Hey all! I know this is a cigar forum but this is a good freebie which comes along only in a blue moon.

The beer Stella Artois is giving out their famous glass Chalice for free while supplies last. Here is the link to their site:
http://www.stellaartois.com/1-800-my-chalice-4108/


Call the 800 number and select the choice for getting your own Chalice. I think it was choice #2. You will then be directed to representative, wait was less than 5 minutes, who will take your info like age, address, and email. And that's it! Your Chalice is on the way. One Chalice per person, so if you can get you significant other to call too, you can get a set of two! Don't waste time on this one as the last time I saw this offer was a few years ago and supplies were depleted fast! Mine is on the way so I can't wait!

Till next post.........................Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment