Total Pageviews

Monday, July 2, 2012

Busy Days!

Hey all! Sorry guys! I know I promised you guys a few reviews awhile back, but between a huge garage sale, putting up tongue and groove pine on the ceiling of my covered deck, taking the kids on a mini trip, replacing all our appliances, working on the new Cigar Moose Man Cave, and work...........whew!........It has been really busy!

But there is good news! I have added a few more cigar reviews to my cigar diary, taken a few pics to add, and tested a couple accessories to put up on the blog. Also, We received a package in the mail of J Grotto "Silk" cigars from Paul Joyal of Ocean State Cigars. Like all the other J Grotto cigars we received in the past they are just beautiful! The day after they arrived Turk and I took round 1 with them and were greatly impressed! Now I am waiting for round 2 with Meatloaf to get another opinion, then I'll gather all the notes and post a review.


In the meantime you will have to just take a look at a new pic of my ugly mug!


Don't I have a great ASH!!!! Yeah all the pretty ladies say that! Mmmmmmmm.......RRRiiiiiiiiiiiight!

Enjoy this summer weather! Till next post............................Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment