Total Pageviews

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Buying Advice

I dont know about you guys, but I am always looking for a deal on cigars. I subscribe to a few of the online catalog companies to recieve thier print catologs as well as thie email specials. A few stand out in my opinion and I would like take note of them.

First one that comes to mind is Cigars International (http://www.cigarsinternational.com/). You can go to thier website and sign up for thier free catolog and email offers. Lots of great deals, lots of bundle cigars and samplers. This is one of my favorite websites for ordering cigars because of the deals and fast shipping. Orders have arrived on my doorstep as soon as the next day with regular shipping, if purchased before 3 or 4 PM.  Another plus for the site is one of the payment options is Bill Me Later, where you can purchase cigars and pay later. It's safe, it's fast, and you can get more info on it at http://www.billmelater.com/ .

Another website I like is Cigar.com (http://www.cigar.com/). This website I am sure is associated with Cigars International as they carry alot of the same Exclusive brands. It also uses the Bill Me Later payment and also has a free print catolog. The one thing that does stand out from the other sites is that it sells most of its cigars in singles too. You an expect to pay what you would from most boutique cigar stores for singles, but remember you also have to pay shipping. But if you dont have a good cigar store near you, this is a great way to try cigars you would normally have to buy a whole box. Still cheaper in the long run to find out if you like a cigar or not before you spend the big bucks on a whole box. They also offer good samplers at great prices.

Corona Cigar Company located in Orlando Florida is another good online store. I have actually visited this store and it is amazing! Thier staff is over the top helpful and will walk you through the store helping you to make choices based on your tastes.  They offer the popular brands as well as budget cigars which really make this store stand out. I have ordered some of the buget brands, which I'll review at a later time, which are quite noteworthy. Unfortunately they dont utilize the Bill Me Later system. They offer some good deals via the email system, and usually include freebies with purchases of boxes of cigars. They also have a Free print catolog you can obtain from thier website.

I could review many more catologs, but the above are the ones I most frequent. Even though I want this site to review the more affordable cigars, it's not hard to admit that some of the great deals on sampler packs will give you access to more expensive cigars at a better price.  It will not only give you access, but will also diversify the different types of cigars you can try, therefore alowing you to develop your tastes in cigars.

Until next post........Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment