Total Pageviews

Monday, March 5, 2012

J. Grotto Cigars Coming Soon!

Hey all! Great News! After sending out requests to a few cigar manufacturers, I finally got my first response from Ocean State Cigars, which makes the J.Grotto Series cigars. The owner, Paul Joyal, Emailed me back saying he was interested in sending Cigar Moose some samples of his cigars. After talking to him via phone he said he is sending me samples of the two different lines currently made in the J. Grotto series.






One is the J.Grotto Series  and the other is the J.Grotto Series Reserve. You can see their make up here on the new up and running Ocean State cigars website:


 http://oceanstatecigars.com/index.php/cigars

Give his site a look and see the man himself on the main page. I really dig his hat!


I can certainly say first hand that Paul Joyal is friendly businessman. For the short time I have initially talked to him, he has expressed interest in the Cigar Moose blog, saying positive things about the site. He shows a genuine interest in the feed back that the common man can give on his product.


We look forward to getting the samples and even more so in smoking them and reviewing them!


More info will follow with the review in the coming weeks.


Till next post..............Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment