Total Pageviews

Monday, March 5, 2012

New Cigar Moose Logo


Hey all! Don't know what got into me tonight, but for some reason I just started sketching a logo or Mascot for the site. You can see it to the right of this Blog. Bear with me as it is just a sketch. I would at some time like to add some color and the words "Cigar Moose" at it's bottom.

Also I have added a couple new features to the blog. Like the handy search feature! Now you can just type the name of a cigar or accessory and see if we have reviewed it in the past.

Another Feature I have added is the online Poll. Make sure to check back from time to time to take the poll as it will change. Make sure you take this weeks poll about whether or not you would like to see me and my posse give cigar reviews via videos.

And now you can keep track of the blog via notifications by email! Just look to the right of the blog and you will find it in that column.

Things are changing a little here at Cigar Moose and we hope you will like the changes.

Till next post....................Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment