Total Pageviews

Sunday, January 16, 2011

All about me

Ok where do I start? I live in a place in northern NY, where everyone talks with a French Canadian accent, or so we are told. I started smoking cigars in about 2006 with Mrs. Cigar Moose. It was a spur of the moment deal, which blossomed into the fair weather hobby we do today. By this I mean we smoke mostly in the warmer seasons, never in the house, and always outside. I like medium to full strength cigars (Nicaraguan/Honduran) usually of a ring gauge of around 50. I prefer torpedo shape cigars because to me they seem to cut better and are more comfy in my mouth. As stated in last post, I just wanted to review the affordable cigars the average guy can afford, which he gets from places like Cigar.com or Cigars International, the most common cigar catalogs you can obtain from the internet. Some of my reviews will from time to include more expensive cigars, but not regularly, because frankly, I like most guys don't have the cash to throw around in these hard economic times. Please feel free to comment on my posts, all relevent opinions are welome. My opinions are based on my tastes, and everyone has different particular tastes in cigars. So please, don't kill me if you don't agree. Till next post...........peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment