Total Pageviews

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

My cigar rating system

When I rate cigars I give a Buzz Rating and an Overall Rating.

Buzz Rating is sort of expains itself. Its how much lightheadedness or Buzz I get by the finish of the cigar. I know that it all depends on alot of different factors such as how much you puff and strength of the cigar. Alot of the cigars I smoke, I take my time, usually about an hour, and not usually with an alchoholic beverage. If I do I note it in my reviews. Also I notice that most of the time the same buzz affects my buddies I smoke with. Ratings for this are on a scale of 1 to 10, 10 being the best.

Overall Rating is affected by alot of different factors. Taste is the biggest one, because if it tastes bad then the other factors dont matter. Other factors include: the construction (does it fall apart when I smoke it?), Burn (does it burn even?), Draw (does it feel like I'm sucking through a plugged straw?), and of coarse price (is it worth the dough I make to buy it?). Ratings for this are on a scale of 1 to 5, 5 being the best.


So take these same factors in consideration when you smoke one of my reviews and form you own opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment